ask an astrologer a question….
February 18, 2013
….and who knows what the answer will be!
Astrologers are always being asked questions. By clients. By students. By interviewers for various media outlets. By open-minded members of the public. By closed-minded-members of the public. By one’s friends and family. The list is endless, the questions multifarious, the answers….? Well, that depends….
If you want to find out, drop by The Mountain Astrologer Blog, where I am guest blogger this week, presenting several of the most typical questions asked of me over the years – and some of my answers. Enjoy!
And – for those of you who have not yet discovered it,
is recognized as the best astrology magazine in the world. Each issue has a student section, articles by and for professional astrologers, a forecast section, daily aspects, the astrology of world events, astrological data and more.
Order a SUBSCRIPTION, RENEWAL or SAMPLE COPY
Highlights of this issue:
- Silent Spring and a Frankenstorm Fall
- Beyond Compatibility: What Really Makes Relationships Work
- Preparing for a Relationship Analysis Consultation
- Pluto, Uranus, and the Financial Crisis Part II: Collapse in the West?
- Fortune and Spirit: Reclaiming Astrology’s Lost Archetypes
- The Centaurs Part 2: Okyrhoe….and more
200 words copyright Anne Whitaker/The Mountain Astrologer 2013
Licensed under Creative Commons – for conditions see Home Page