On my Twitter biog I describe myself as a ‘Glasgow weather survivor’. With good reason. Last Thursday it was unremittingly wet all day. I even had to apply blotting paper to my eyebrows when I got home. However, good news awaited. I found that one of my blog followers, emariaenterprises, had nominated me for a Sunshine award for my most recent post “Holy Dharma with Heron”. Many thanks, emaria! Your award certainly cheered up a lousy day.
There are a few rules to follow on being nominated for a Sunshine award. I am complying – most unlike me!
1) Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Here are seven answers – more than enough! And you, dear Reader, have to work out what the questions are….
1. I have far too many planets in Leo. 2. Just as well they’re in the Twelfth House! 3. I was actually born in the 12th House – 12, Plantation Road – on the street in which my parents were living at that time 4. My birth was so premature and I was so tiny that I was anointed in olive oil, wrapped carefully and placed in a drawer – too small for a cot – and not expected to live. Wrong!!! 5. I have my Honourable Discharge Papers from the British Merchant Navy 6. At a time when I was utterly dismissive of astrology, an astrologer I met by accident in a launderette drew up my chart and predicted that I would become an astrologer in my early thirties. Right!!! 7. I am still asking the same question I started asking when I first opened my eyes to the world: “Why are we here?”
(answers, under a plain wrapper, to this site. Reward for most original response)
Here are six great blogs, in no particular order, whose writers can always be relied upon to inspire, inform, move, provoke and amuse. Check them out!
http://selmainthecity.wordpress.com/ – Holding on to hard won hopefulness
http://blankieandgoatie.wordpress.com/ – Reflections on parenting….
http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/tma-this-week – Your gateway to understanding the cosmos
And last but not least, with my thanks, the blogger who nominated me:
http://emariaenterprises.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/oh-how-sweet-is-this/ – Musings on life, love, politics, and the nature of happiness
Licensed under Creative Commons – for conditions see Home Page